We are looking for experienced Reachtruck drivers for our Central Warehouse at DAF Trucks. Within this warehouse, four different teams are continuously receiving goods, checking goods, filling up the stocks, orderpicking different parts for the trucks from different heights and making sure the orders reach the right location. Those orders can vary from small parts to very heavy pallets.
what we offer
- €16,42 per hour + 34% extra in the late shift
- Possibilities for intern training and development
- DAF offers Bus Transport in both shifts
who are you
- You have got a valid reachtruck certificate
- You have driving experience on the reachtruck
- You can read and speak the English language
- You can work well under pressure
- You like to work in two shifts (early shift: 7.00-15.30hr, late shift: 16.00-00.30hr)
what will you do
Both factories on the DAF Terrain need supplies for their production. As a Reachtruck driver at DAF it is your responsibility to make sure both those factories can keep producing. Which makes it very important for you to do your work well and on time, the production can’t slow down.
where will you work
You are going to work in a professional organization with a solid team, in which you and your colleagues switch work activities. Your onboarding will be hosted by an instructor. During the onboarding process your responsibilities and activities will keep adding up, eventually you will be a logistic all-rounder within your team. During your work it is very important that the speed and quality has a good balance.
Are you the experienced reachtruck driver that is able to pick on heights and work under the pressure of time? Apply to this job with your CV/Resume and your motivation with the button below!
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.