Klik hier voor meer Informatie
• Continuously work on our established open-source framework written in Java. The framework is used in over 500 applications. Our development cycle is different as you will be maintaining and working on a framework rather than application(s)!
• You will work in a communicative team who likes to converse about technical ideas. As part of the team, you will all challenge each other’s lucrative ideas
• Your day to day and tasks will vary drastically: This role is diverse and will suit an energetic individual
• You will be tasked with building new functionality while keeping everything backward compatible. As a framework, we need to give our clients the chance to lifecycle their applications without affecting the applications running
• You will oversee the LCM (life cycle management) of code and dependencies
• As part of your role, you will conduct quality testing and deliver valuable solutions
• Ideally, you know about; JMS, HTTP, SOAP, XML, and JSON
• Spring knowledge will work to your advantage!
• Plan, organize, and prioritize your workload as well as reporting issues in a prompt manner
• Work in an agile manner such as Kanban (no sprints, quality above quantity!)
• Constantly working on the framework and everything involved, from application servers, databases, messaging, and more. The framework is a tool for our Integration Specialists to build applications, on any platform.