Imagine this, you are responsible for a major part of the finance department within a multinational corporation with a large number of entities across Europe. Together with the finance team, you will keep track of financial transactions and prepare financial reports. Interested? I would be happy to tell you more in a personal conversation.
* Preparation and posting of financial data such as accruals, deferred costs, reclassifications, and inter-company/interdepartmental entries into the ledger, as well as preparing reports.
* Assisting in General Ledger Accounts reconciliation.
* Performing balances reconciliation with supporting documentation
* Gathering supporting documentation and keeping records
* Ensuring all journal entries for month-end close are completed within company month-end close deadline
* Reconciling and settling inter-company balances
* Ensuring that financial information complies with standards
* Other activities linked to Financial reporting