Klik hier voor meer Informatie
Zego is a commercial motor insurance provider that powers opportunities for businesses, from fleets of just two vehicles to global enterprises, and for individual drivers and riders. Its mission is to provide businesses and people with insurance they control, saving them both time and money.
The problem that exists is that in an ever-changing world, traditional insurance holds businesses back. Zego, on the other hand, helps businesses to unlock their full potential by putting them in control. Using smart technology and sophisticated data sources, Zego gives businesses the power to monitor and improve their driving performance over time, enabling them to save money by retaining a great price for their cover. It also helps businesses save time, making the administrative side of things easy and the claims process effortless.
Since its inception in 2016, Zego has grown to support businesses in the UK and across Europe and has forged partnerships with businesses such as BP, Amazon and Uber. Zego has also raised $280 million in funding and was the first UK insurtech to be valued at over $1 billion.
At Zego, we are proud to say we have a diverse and inclusive team, unified by our shared values and mission. Our people are the most important part of our story and everybody at Zego, no matter their role, has an integral part to play
Purpose of the role
We are now looking for a Senior Broker Manager with a consolidated broker network and in-depth insurance knowledge to join our fleet sales team and play a key role in Zego’s growth in the Netherlands. As Senior Broker Manager Manager, you will bring your stablished broker relationships to ensure that the B2B business at Zego continues to grow rapidly and efficiently through our broker trading partners.
What you will be working on:
- You will drive well-qualified leads from your brokers to the sales team
- You will negotiate individual deals and ensure delivery against set new business targets
- You will manage broker performance, monitoring KPIs, reporting on progress and proactively offering solutions to optimise relationships
- You will support the Zego Account Management team with broker renewal business, where appropriate
- You will multitask, and juggle several priorities under tight deadlines
- You will work closely with internal stakeholders and will need to influence and mentor your peers
What you will need to be successful:
- You have in-depth motor insurance knowledge.
- You have a large broker network and a history of managing successful partnerships with insurance brokers in the Netherlands in the Netherlands.
- You have an interest in startups and disrupting a traditional industry.
- You are articulate and can clearly communicate and pitch Zego’s value proposition.
- You are data solution-oriented and adept at creative problem solving.
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment.
- You are hands-on, self-motivated, growth-minded and driven by shaping the future of Zego.
- You will be fluent English (our business language) and Dutch.
What it’s like to work @ Zego:
Zego has a truly international and inclusive team, unified by great ideas and collaborative thoughtfulness. Our people are the most important part of our story and everyone plays an essential role in our journey. We look for people who have expertise, enthusiasm and who are motivated by change. There’s plenty of room to learn and grow, as part of our ongoing training programmes or directly from other experts. You’ll work alongside a talented group of people who respect each other’s differences and seek to understand fresh perspectives.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
This employer is a corporate member of
myGwork – LGBTQ+ professionals, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals,
students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.