Picnic is looking for parttime or fulltime warehouse employees! (Job in Heerenveen, €12,39 per hour)
Looking for a job that pays well? Do you want to schedule your own working hours? Then our role of warehouse worker is the perfect match for you! You’ll make sure our customer’s groceries are ready for delivery and as fresh as they can be. Together with a young team, you’ll work in a challenging environment where you make a difference.
What we offer our warehouse employees
- A gross hourly wage of 12,33 an hour
- A long-term job, parttime or fulltime
- Work within walking distance of metro station Berkel
- The freedom to schedule your own hours
- Or a fixed schedule with guaranteed hours – whatever you prefer!
- A job where you make a difference: you’ll make sure groceries are ready for delivery and contain only fresh products
- Join a young team and work for the fastest growing company in the Netherlands
- Delicious daily free lunch and diner, prepared by our team of chefs
- A €200 training budget (according to CAO)
- A travel compensation for up to 40 kilometers
What you’ll be doing as a warehouse employee
- Collecting and picking groceries in the warehouse
- Loading and unloading the trucks
- Guarding the quality of the products
- Filling the shelves in the warehouse
Who are we looking for as our new warehouse employee?
- You’re at least 18 years old
- You’re proactive and love learning new skills
- You like active work
- You’re available to work 16 to 40 hours (parttime or fulltime)
- You speak fluent Dutch or English
Working hours of our warehouse employees
- 07:00 – 16:00 (day shift)
- 15:00 – 00:00 (night shift)
- 18:00 – 00:00 (student shift)
You can choose one of the above shifts every day. If you’re a student, you can also start at 18:00 on one weekday, and work on a day on the weekends next to that.
We are looking for new warehouse employees for our warehous in Heerenveen. Of course we compensate your travel costs up to 40 kilometers!
Will you be our new colleague?
Use the button to apply within 1 minute (no CV necessary)! You’ll most likely be able to start working in your new role as warehouse employee within a week!