Klik hier voor meer Informatie
Adres: Hoofddorp, North Holland
For a client in offshore cranes in the west part of the Netherlands, we are looking for an experienced Lead Electrical Engineer. As a Lead Electrical Engineer you are responsible for the design and on time realization of our electrical installations in accordance with requirements, within the given budget and including project documentation. You will work closely with the technical manager and project manager.
Furthermore in this job you will be responsible of:
- Create the realization plan of electrical installations/equipment;
- Draw up the plan, procedures and guidelines in accordance with (safety) legislation for electrical installations/equipment;
- Design state-of-the-art electrical installations in accordance with rules and customer requirements, including power cabinets, control cabinets and field components / sensors;
- Create specifications for purchase items and subcontracted sub systems (e.g. power cabinets);
- Create drawings, BoMs and specifications and add them to the document management system;
- Create project documentation and deliver to the Project Manager;
- Writing FAT protocols for testing the electrical installation;
- Assist in commissioning on site if necessary;
- Witness the FAT test at supplier premises, write FAT report;
- Handover the technical part of the installation/equipment to the Project Manager.
You have a:
- Bachelor or Master degree in electrical engineering;
- Knowledge of DC bus systems / drive systems for power from 100kW to 10MW;
- Preferably experience with Design of Offshore Cranes (Heave Compensation / AOPS);
- (Hand) Calculations;
- Offshore rules and regulations (e.g. DNV, Norsok, BV, API, ABS, RL, EN, FEM);
- Experienced with E-plan, MS Visio and MS Office.