Klik hier voor meer informatie
Hi! How nice that you are looking at this vacancy for orderpicker! Do you live in the Nieuwegein area and are you looking for a new job immediately? Do you enjoy being active and getting fit while working? Do you want to work in a nice team of colleagues? Read more about this fun challenge at H&M Home in Nieuwegein!
what we offer
- Salary of€ 12,75 gross per hour
- Working in a nice team of colleagues
- Chance of a permanent contract with H&M
- Working parttime, only on Monday and Friday
- Lots of growth opportunities within the warehouse
- Nice bbq’s and sample sales for all employees
who are you
To get started as an orderpicker, it is important that you are physically fit. You don’t like sitting still and you take on any challenge. You can switch between tasks quickly and like working in different departments. You have a pro-active attitude and like to learn new things. Working hours at H&M are Monday and Friday from 7:00 to 15:00. On Mondays they work longer and it is an advantage if you can start at 6:00 in the morning.
- You speak Dutch or English well
- You are available on Monday and Friday
- You live in the Nieuwegein area or have your own transport
what will you do
As an orderpicker you will work in the brand new warehouse in Nieuwegein. You and your colleagues supply all H&M Home stores in Europe. This means that you will pick orders for individual products as well as for whole boxes. This is a bit heavier, so you will learn to work with a pallet truck.
- Collect orders in crates via voice picking
- Collect large orders with a pallet truck
- Prepare products for shipment
where will you work
As an orderpicker you will work in the brand new building of H&M Home in Nieuwegein. If you live nearby, the warehouse is easily accessible by your own transport. From this warehouse, all kinds of items are shipped to stores throughout Europe. As an order picker you have an important role in this process. You will receive good guidance so that you can quickly get started independently. There is an acceptable workload and you will become part of our pension scheme after 8 weeks of work. Nice extras are also regularly organized for the employees, such as sample sales and bbqs.
- The address is Divisiedok 2, 3439 JM Nieuwegein
- Working hours are Monday from 6:00 to 16:00 and Tuesday till Friday from 7:00 to 15:00
- Travel allowance from 10 KM one way
Have you become enthusiastic about this vacancy for orderpicker? Then apply immediately and I will call you the next day to discuss the vacancy with you.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.